1 oz Silver - Icons of Route 66 Highway Shield Series - Missouri Gateway Arch
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a Route 66 Highway Shield shaped plastic capsule. Each shield is in new condition.
- This is the second issue in a series of 8 and is a limited production issue!
- The obverse shows the Missouri Gateway Arch. The inscriptions MISSOURI and GATEWAY ARCH are shown above the Arch.
- The reverse features the classic Route 66 Road Sign design along with the weight and purity.
- Each piece is guaranteed by MintProducts.
Looking to stack some silver that has some nostalgia and Americana attached to it? Then look no further! The Icons of Route 66 Silver Shields Series will take you on a trip through 8 states from Illinois to California. Whether you've traveled along Rt. 66 yourself, or have just heard stories and watched television shows, they're sure to add some history and American culture to your collection!
The Missouri Gateway Arch is an immediately recognizable symbol of the state of Missouri and the city of St. Louis. Standing tall at 630 feet high above the Mississippi River, it is the world’s tallest arch and the tallest man-made monument in the Western Hemisphere. For years, travelers of Route 66 were able to gaze out at the Arch and marvel in its mid-century modern design. Today, visitors of the Arch are able to take tram rides to the top, where they are able to look out at the incredible views of the Mississippi River and both Missouri and Illinois.