1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative Silver Half Dollar Coin - XF or Better
- Commemorates famous battles fought at the beginning of the Revolutionary War.
- The obverse shows General Robert E. Lee and General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson, both mounted on their horses.
- The reverse features an eagle perched upon a rock.
- Each coin is in Extremely Fine or better condition.
- All coins come in protective packaging.
Proceeds from the sale of these coins went to the expense of carving the Confederate leaders and soldiers on Stone Mountain in Georgia. The Stone Mountain memorial was completed and dedicated in 1970. The first issues of this coin were struck on January 21, 1925 (Stonewall's Birthday) and 1,314,709 total were minted.