1986-S 1 oz Proof American Silver Eagle Coin - Gem Proof Condition
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in original mint capsules, with its box and certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- 1st year of production for the American Silver Eagle series!
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
The inaugural year of issue for the American Eagle series! Since 1986, with the exception of 2009, the United States Mint has produced a Silver Proof version of the American Eagle!