Asahi Refining 100 Ounce .999 fine Silver Bars
- Formerly Johnson Matthey (JM), these new 100 oz Silver Bars are made by Asahi Refining, which formed in 2014 after taking over Johnson Matthey. They continue to operate the Johnson Matthey refineries to produce these and other size bars of the same quality and standards that Johnson Matthey had become known for, but under the Asahi Refining name.
- Each bar contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver. Each bar is in new condition and is a poured/cast style bar, as opposed to a pressed style bar.
- The obverse of each bar is stamped with the Asahi Refiners logo along with the bars purity and weight.
- Although new to the U.S., Asahi Refiners and Assayers have been operating in Japan since 1952.
- These bars feature a low premium and are a great way to add larger amounts of IRA approved Silver bullion to your holdings in one, easy purchase!