1986-2019 NGC MS-69 34 Coin American Silver Eagle Set
- Features 34 NGC Certified American Silver Eagle coins in total.
- Contains an MS-69 example, certified by NGC, of every standard issue American Silver Eagle released since 1986.
- Please note, this set does not include any burnished Silver Eagles, or any other special finish Silver Eagles released in any special sets.
- All coins have been certified as being MS-69, by NGC - the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation, one of the leading third party grading companies.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
- Sets come in 2 new NGC boxes.
In 1986, the United States Mint began the American Eagle program. Since that inaugural year, the U.S. Mint has released an American Silver Eagle coin! This listing contains an NGC MS-69 example of each standard issue Silver Eagle released since 1986, for a total of 34 coins!
Please note, this set includes only the regular issue American Silver Eagles, and does not feature any burnished Silver Eagles, or any other special finish coins that were released only in special sets.