1986-2019 33-Coin Complete 1 oz American Proof Silver Eagle Set - Gem Proof
- Contains an example of every standard issue Proof Silver Eagle released since 1986. Please note that an example was not released in 2009.
- Please note, this set does not include the 1995-W, 2017-S or 2018-S coins, which were released only in special sets.
- All coins come in original mint capsules, with its box and certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
In 1986, the United States Mint began the American Eagle program. Since that inaugural year, with the exception of 2009, the U.S. Mint has released a Silver Proof version of the coin every year. This listing contains an example of each date since 1986 for a total of 33 coins! Please note, this set includes only the regular issue Proof Silver Eagles and does not feature any that were released only in special sets.