1986-2019 Complete 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin Set - Gem BU - 34 Coins
- Contains an example of every standard issue Uncirculated Silver Eagle released since 1986. Every coin is in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- All coins come in protective plastic.
- The obverse features Adolph Weinman's famous Walking Liberty Design first used on the 1916-47 Half Dollar. Also shown are the words "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the coin's date.
- The reverse features a heraldic eagle design. Above it are 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies. Also found on the reverse are the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as well as the coin's weight and metal content.
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
In 1986, the United States Mint began the American Eagle program. Since that inaugural year, the U.S. Mint has released a Silver Brilliant Uncirculated version of the coin every year. This listing contains an example of each standard issue released since 1986, for a total of 34 coins! Please note, this set includes only the regular issue Silver Eagles, and does not feature any special finish Silver Eagles, or any coins that were released only in special sets.