1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollar Coins - Random Date - Cull Condition
- Nice mixture of Morgan and Peace types.
- Contains .7734 oz of 90% Silver.
- All coins are in cull / low grade condition.
- The obverse features George T. Morgan's famous design. It shows Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" spelled out on her hair band. Bordering the rim of the coin are the words "E Pluribus Unum," the coin's date of issue and 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- The reverse design shows a bald eagle clutching onto an olive branch in one claw and a group of arrows in the other. Above the eagle's head are the words "In God We Trust." Surrounding the coin's edge are the words "United States of America" and "One Dollar."
- Sovereign coins backed by the United States government each with a face value of $1.00 (USD).
These cull or "off quality" Silver Dollars will have problems such as a cleaning, polishing, rim nicks/bumps, scratches, stains, and/or excessive wear. All will have a readable date and none will have holes or really severe damage. In fact, most problems will be relatively minor. When ordering quantities, you will generally get a mixture of Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars, but all are subject to availability and dates/types are our choice.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the world's most popular Silver Dollar. They are cherished by both investors and collectors alike not just for their historical appeal, but also because so many were minted over the years and entered into circulation, that those years with lower mintages or higher graded specimens can be very valuable!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and are determined by our current inventory on hand.