Buying World Coins from MintProducts.com
MintProducts carries a large selection of world gold and silver bullion and coins from different popular mints all across the globe. We offer products from the Perth Mint in Australia, the Royal Mint of Great Britain, the Austrian Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint, the People's Republic of China, the Mexican Mint, the South African Mint, and more! Not only are these uniquely designed coins beautiful to look at, they are also a great, affordable way to acquire silver or gold.
Australian Gold and Silver Coins: Well known for beautiful designs and high quality products, the most popular issues include the Kookaburra, Koala, and Kangaroo. The Perth Mint also sells gold bars, began its popular Lunar Series in 1999, and intrigued investors and collectors everywhere with the release of Gold and Silver Dragons.
British Gold and Silver Coins: The Royal Mint of Great Britain began releasing the popular Silver and Gold Britannia in 1987, the staple of their bullion offerings. In addition, they currently produce the popular Queen's Beasts Series and the Silver Two Dragons series. We also offer the classic British Gold Sovereign for those interested in gold coins with numismatic value.
Austrian Gold and Silver Coins: The Austrian Mint first offered Gold Philharmonics in 1989 and it wasn't until 2008 that Austria released their Silver Philharmonic. One of the most popular Austrian silver coins began in 1741. The Maria Theresa silver coin was named for Empress Maria Theresa who ruled from 1740 to 1780. Millions of these coins have been released since and remain a popular option for MintProducts customers. In addition, we also offer Austrian One Ducat and Four Ducat gold coins. These coins are an impressive addition to any portfolio or collection, especially the razor thin and unique Four Ducat.
Canadian Gold and Silver Coins: The Royal Canadian Mint continuously produces some of the best known, widely collected, and technologically advanced precious metal coins and bars on Earth. Beginning in 2018, Canada introduced its MINTSHIELD™ technology to its bullion offerings. This technology, coupled with micro laser engraving and anti-counterfeiting features, provides investors with a heightened of security when investing. We also offer popular special releases from the Royal Canadian Mint including the 2018 Incuse Maple Leaf, the Predator Series, and anniversary Canadian Maple Leafs. Looking for something more classic? We offer the ever popular Canadian Silver Dollar (1958-1967) as well as timeless gold and silver bars in 1 ounce, 5 ounce, 10 ounce, and 100 ounce sizes.
Chinese Gold and Silver Coins: From the Peoples' Republic of China comes the popular Chinese Gold and Silver Panda series. With low mintages and annually changing obverse designs, these cuddly Pandas have proven to be a popular buy for most investors and collectors. We offer current year Chinese 30 gram Silver Pandas in addition to 3 gram, 8 gram, 15 gram, and 30 gram Chinese Gold Panda options.
Mexican Gold and Silver Coins: The Mexican Mint has produced some of the most recognized and collected coins in the world. This includes current year and past date Silver and Gold 1 ounce Libertads and the super affordable 1968 Olympic Silver 25 Pesos. We also offer extremely popular vintage Mexican gold coins such as 2 Pesos, 2.50 Pesos, 5 Pesos, 10 Pesos, 20 Pesos, and the famous 50 Pesos that weighs in at an impressive 1.2057 ounces of gold.
South African Gold and Silver Coins: The South African Gold Krugerrand was first introduced in 1967 and quickly became a go to gold bullion coin for investors all over the globe. It has maintained popularity over the years with its simple, timeless design. The Silver Krugerrand was first introduced to celebrate the Krugerrand's 50th anniversary in 2017. In 2018, the South African Mint released, what appears to be, their new annual silver bullion coin. We expect the Silver Krugerrand to gain great popularity and begin to compete with the worlds finest mints.
Other World Coins: Old ancient coins are some of the most widely collected types of coins. The coins of ancient Greece and Rome make up the bulk of these old collectible ancient coins and encompass a vast array of coin designs. With some dated before 500 BC, these coins are incredibly rich in history and are sure to intrigue anyone who views them. We also offer popular modern day releases including movie, superhero, and Disney themed silver and gold coins from Niue and Tuvalu.
WHY BUY THESE WORLD COINS FROM MINTPRODUCTS?
- Selling for 20 Years Online: MintProducts is celebrating our 20th year in business online. Over the decades, MintProducts has developed relationships with the worlds most reputable suppliers of precious metals, bringing you the best quality products at extremely competitive prices.
- MP Cash: Earn MP Cash on every product you order at MintProducts.com. Use these savings on any future order from our website!
- Low Prices: For over two decades we have sustained a competitively priced inventory and are always working to ensure they stay low.
- Free Shipping: We ship and insure orders $99+ for free. We offer fairly priced specialty shipping options, such as Express Mail and Registered Mail, to cover all of your shipping needs.
- Sales and Giveaways: Save on your favorite precious metal bullion and coins during our weekly sales. We offer sales available to all MintProducts visitors, member only email promotions, and social media deals.
- Professional and Friendly Customer Support: If you ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we are ready to help! You can contact us by email, phone, or Live Chat on our website. Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.